The MLxx80 range of store loaders is designed with a rubber 80 cm wide conveyor belt with a capacity up to 180t/hr achieved at a product friendly conveyor belt speed.
The wide conveyor belt is completely free from the frame, which allows 100% use of its surface and ensures maximum quality of the conveyed product.
With the completely open construction of the frame, everything is easily accessible, debris and falling soil do not accumulate inside the machine. This ensures the store loader to remain reliable even with intensive use.
A robust drum motor with adjustable speed drives the conveyor belt. The motor is located at the end of the main frame for maximum grip. The conveyor has a nodding end for perfect discharge when filling storage buildings or trucks. The use of a small return roller has made it possible to achieve a very slight drop height.
In combination with the Miedema Start Control the storage can be filled safely and easy under all circumstances.
• Variable belt speed by means of frequency converter
• Low input height because of the compact contra weight
• No rollers under the input to assure maximum product friendly handling
• Take away drawbar, to be mounted on the machine
• Open construction, no possibility to accumulate of debris and falling soil
• Equipped with rubber swivelling plate to prevent moving of the machine during operation
• Double rubber at receiving side, to prevent leaking of product
• 2 Steering wheels at receiving side, hydraulic adjustable 50° left and 50° right
• Energy efficient hydraulic aggregate, integrated in the machine
• Equipped with a wired remote control
• Equipped with ultrasonic side wall detection sensors
• Adjustable swivelling speed
• Deep V shaped conveyor for maximum capacity
• Standard with rubber belt: high durability, heavier belt, soil stick more easy
• Optional PVC belt: light, strong, flexible, antistatic belt, less possibility to stick soil
• Belt control set to prevent the conveyor belt from running out of alignment
• Belt drive by means of a drum motor, located at the end of the main frame
• The drive drum is equipped with special coating for optimum grip on the belt
• Equipped with ultrasonic product detection sensors
• 3 Inspection hatches on each side of the machine, for easy maintenance
• Wheel guards to prevent product damage on the floor
• Bended conveyor with a very small top roll to create small drop height
• Standard Start Control, to start and stop all Miedema machines in line
• Available with Comfort or Dynamic filling programs