Schouten, boxtipper (pos 1)
- Hydraulic operated box tipper
- Box size: 1600x1200x1250mm
Schouten, receiving bunker (pos 2)
- Made of steel plates
- The inside of the bunker is covered with soft landing
- Equipped with open bottom
- Dimensions 1800x1800mm
- Including extension boards on top of the bunker
- The complete bunker is adjustable in height
Schouten, elevator (pos 3)
- Dimensions: 2150x1000mm
- Endless welded PVC belt with cleats H60
- Fixed speed, Frequency converter for adjustable speed optionally available
- Fixed receiving bin with moving bottom and dosing valve
- First 1200 mm is supported with rollers the rest is with a guiding plate
- The up and down going part of the elevator is covered with a plate
- Output funnel is equipped with fall reducing flap
- Motor reductor is equipped with a motor brake
- Elevator is mounted on a stand alone, in height adjustable frame
Schouten, cleaner/brusher (pos 4)
- Cleaning width of 1000mm
- Equipped with 4 spiral rollers and 10 cylinder shaped brushing rollers
- Above the rollers a rubber flap is mounted to improve the cleaning result
- Adjustable speed of the rollers by means of frequency converter
- Drive of the rollers by means of chains.
- Complete machine is assembled on a stand alone, in height adjustable frame with wheels
- Top-brushes for high intensive cleaning.
Schouten, roller inspection table (pos 5)
- Dimensions: 3000x1000mm
- Standard standing model. In this model the returning rollers are directly underneath the forwarding rollers. With this model it is less easy to inspect the product sitting
- Speed is adjustable with a frequency converter
15 Hz. = 2,0 m/min, 50 Hz. = 6,0 m/min, 80 Hz. = 10,0 m/min
- PVC rollers with a diameter of 53 mm and with a distance of 10 mm between the rollers
- Output funnel is equipped with soft landing material and fall reducing flap
- Complete machine is mounted on a stand alone in height adjustable frame with wheels
- TL lighting above inspection table.
Included is a central switchbox for central ON/OFF operation of the production line.
Manter weighing and packing equipment.
The Manter packing station is not included in this line and should be offered separate.
There are several different possibilities for packaging like mesh bags, poly bags and clipping bags. Also requested output capacity is important to know for offering the right combination of equipment.