General manager APH Group Polska (PL)
APH Group is the world’s largest dealer organization of A-brand machines and installations for the professional potatoes and open field vegetables sector. Its HQ is located in Heerenveen in Holland. APH Group employs around 100 employees worldwide. APH Group distinguishes itself by a high service level and a solution-oriented integral approach.
The activities are divided into 4 knowledge centers: Field Equipment, Irrigation, In-store solutions, and Engineering. APH Group cooperates with A-brand manufacturers like Baselier, Dewulf, Miedema, Scanstone, Larington, Manter, Idrofoglia, and T-L irrigation equipment.
Currently, APH Group Polska is based in Słupsk in North Poland, and the company has sales and service managers stationed across the country. Due to its continuous growth, our client is currently looking for a General Manager Poland.
Hold ultimate responsibility for the day to day running of the company and its strategic direction.
- Set the overall strategic direction of the company in Poland, develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain goals set by the board.
- Streamline the sales, the stock, the delivery times, the promotion activities in conjunction with the regional sales managers as well as with a few sub-dealers.
- Ensure a positive work environment and team spirit. Give your employees the opportunity and autonomy to grow and develop. Ensure performance appraisal, training, and professional development activities.
- Lead the company and ensure all employees buy into the company vision. Build out the position of APH Group in Poland.
- Analyze opportunities in the professional potato and vegetable sector to drive profitability.
- Responsible for budget and forecasting.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments, and other business ventures.
- Supervise the after-sales service, spare part sales, and guarantee issues in close contact with the company’s HQ and with suppliers of the APH Group.
- The General Manager Poland reports to the Board in Heerenveen NL.
An entrepreneurial people manager with broad knowledge of the potato and vegetables sector.
- Several years of operational, commercial, or executive experience in the agri machinery sector, with a large network in and knowledge of the potato and/or vegetable business.
- University degree (Agribusiness or Agricultural is an asset).
- Native Polish and very good English knowledge.
- A proven track record in managing and steering a team, incl. wages, defining tasks, and goals.
- Willingness to travel in Poland and abroad (e.g. to Holland and Belgium for trainings or visits with clients).
- Goal-oriented with an open and entrepreneurial mindset and a good commercial attitude.
- Team player, well developed personal and interpersonal skills (self-motivated, honest and forthright, able to persuade and to inspire others).
- Strong communicative, analytical, and problem-solving skills, also in stressful situations.
- Ability to spot and fast respond to business opportunities.
Place of employment
North of Poland: pomorskie, kujawsko-pomorskie or zachodniopomorskie.
A challenging and versatile job opportunity at a professional player. You will have the possibility to create and develop. The Polish subsidiary is backed up by a well-established international company where open communication and respect towards others is highly valued. A market competitive remuneration package, fringe benefits (incl. car, laptop, mobile phone).
Our client has outsourced the Search and Selection for the General Manager Poland exclusively to CeresRecruitment Polska. You can send your application (cv in English) via the website www.ceresrecruitment.pl. For further information, please contact Koen Lecluyse on +48 696 307 999. A personality questionnaire can be part of the recruitment process.