The MC range of transport conveyors is designed with a 80cm wide PVC conveyor, with a capacity up to 130t/hr. User friendliness, reliability and capacity are the main characteristics for those MC conveyors.
Thanks to its narrow construction and the optional integrated flattening set, which
transforms the trough belt to a flat belt, the transport conveyors can also be used to inspect the
The trough shaped conveyor assures a large product flow on the conveyor and the thick layer of products reduces the dropping heights and thus damages to the product.
The PVC conveyor with integrated scrapers assures that soil cannot stick on the conveyor belt.
The MC series is fitted with a strong, simple extension mechanism. A centrally located control cabinet provides easy operation from both sides.
The MC is equipped with variable belt speed adjustment.
• The product does not touch any metal or painted components. This will prevent internal bruising and paint chips sticking to the products.
• No support rollers at the infeed of the conveyor, for product friendly loading
• Endless PVC conveyor to prevent soil from sticking to the conveyor belt
• In the return parts of the conveyor a special belt guide system prevents running the conveyor out of alignment
• Variable adjustable belt scraper
• Horizontal rubber flap for product friendly transfer to next conveyor
• Discharge height adjustment by means of a mechanical spindle, left and right side are separate adjustable
• Variable belt speed