SND-2-280 model is suitable for all types of vegetables. The machine is designed for the double line sowing and features two tandem seeding units, adjusable form 0mm to 80mm. This multipurpose machine can be equipped with as many seeding elements as needed to meet the specific requirements of the farmer and according to the different type of seeds. The tool bar ensures easy movement of the elements to obtain the various distances between the rows.
- The disc turns in the opposite direction of treavel. This direction of rotation minimizes "bounce"of the seeds leading to much more accurate placement.
- Norton gear system provides simple and fast gear change to vary seed spacing.
- All sowing units are equipped with top and bottom singulators to ensure accurate singulation and with four sprockets for the rotation of the discs.
- A separate compressor is used to keep the seed holes in the discs clear, rather tahn relying on the exhaust of the suction for a more specific seeding.
- Standard equipped with front disc opener which allowes seeding in less equal seeding bed.