The Comfort Ridger is build for maximum comfort when it comes to precision adjustments. It is available in various versions.
Each machine is provided with a spindle and a pin/hole adjustment and can therefore be used for all crops.
The Comfort Ridger has a fixed frame on which all components are mounted and can be mutually exchanged.
A standard machine consists of subsoilers for hoeing the bottom, a disc set for the side of the bed, cultivation
tines for loosening soil, the ridging disc to partly construct the bed and crumble clods. At the back of the machine
there is the ridging body, with angle adjustment, to create a fully intact bed. The machine contains leaf protectors
covering the whole length of the machine. The width of these protector can be adapted by means of a spindle
adjustment using a ratchet, and the height is also easy to adjust.
The benefits of the Comfort Ridger
1. Sufficient space in the machine will prevent it from filling up with soil or weed.
2. Thanks to the simple and intelligent adjustments, it is easy to switch between various crops.
3. Due to the modular structure, it is easy to create a machine that fits your requirements.
4. Due to its own weight, it is able to create a good bed on heavy soils as well.
5. Also a good result in tractor tracks or connecting rows, thanks to the spindle adjustment.
6. The ability to ridge late in the season, ensures a strong crop and prevents diseases.
7. The height adjustment of the leaf protectors allows you to control the soil flow very accurately (in the
case of carrots you will prevent green heads), which will be beneficial to the crop.
8. The machine has a high ground clearance, so that large crops are not a problem.