Dewulf’s 1-row, 3-point mounted top lifting harvester is the most modern top lifter harvesters in their range. The pick-up element is fitted with teethed belts for lifting carrots, turnip, red beet, celeriac, etc. The element ensures a perfect picking angle and ends in a forced haulm separation unit.
The unit has (per row) 2 set of 6 topping knives and is fitted with ‘Labyrinth Sealing’ in the bearing houses. This provides the highest degree of durability in the market, whereby even the smallest dust particles and aggressive plant fluids cannot gain access to the bearings. Two grease nipples per head lubricate all six topping blades through a central grease channel within the housing.
The drive of the haulm separation unit is done by a maintenance-free 'Gearbox Drive’. Two heavy-duty sprockets ensure a perfect synchronization of the blades. As a result, the tops of the carrots remain undamaged and the topping knives last longer.
– Strong and open chassis
– Proven and tested worldwide
– Professional control unit in the cabin of the tractor
– Topping knives driven by the maintenance-free ‘Gearbox Drive’
– Maintenance-free components
– Standard spare parts, worldwide available
– Very manoeuverable machine
– Easy to operate
– Perfect grip to product by means of teethed belts
– Reducing of falling heights
– Elevator (3 part foldable) to unload directly in trailer or boxes