The receiving hopper is the start of every storage process. The machine is used as a buffer before cleaning, grading and storage loading and can be used for a large variety of crops. The MH 241 receiving hoppers can be offered in several different models based on the required specifications. The machines combine the well-known Miedema reliability with product friendly crop handling and easy operation. The MH hoppers are modular constructed which makes it possible to offer a solution for any specific situation. In combination with the large amount of sophisticated options available, the MH receiving hopper is the perfect choice.
– Heavy duty chassis
– Cable guides mounted inside of the chassis for optimal reliability
– Reinforced bumper blocks on the receiving bulk head for extra protection
– Large control box mounted on the right side of the machine.
– Robust remote control with hanger hook and 15 meter cable
– Start-Control for all Miedema machines in line
– View-hole perforations at eye level in the side panels to check if the trailer is empty
– Special hopper bottom for high capacity and easy maintenance
– Continuously variable hopper speed
– Heavy duty bottom chain
– Inspection hatch for the bottom belt in the side of the frame for easy maintenance access
– Rubber receiving guards to prevent leaking at the roller cleaning unit
– Smooth transition of product from the hopper to the cleaning unit
– V-shaped product conveyor for high capacity and minimum product damage
– Conveyors are equipped with a PVC belt to avoid soil sticking on the belts.