The WSU web grading unit combines a high capacity pre-grading in combination with maximum product friendly handling. The machine can be used as a stand-alone grading unit or can easily be positioned in an intake line or MHC combi machines. The grading screens are available in rubber and metal depending on the specific situation. Depending on the purpose of use, the screens can be equipped with square or hexagonal openings in virtually every grading size. Two pairs of eccentric shakers will assure product friendly movement of product in combination with maximized grading result. A mechanical variator on the drive motor of the web controls the variable speed of the grading web. This dual web grader is especially suitable for high capacities.
– Several variants of webs can be selected
– Special designed intake and outtake rollerroller
– Two pairs of eccentric shakers under the grading web
– Mechanical variator for web drive
– Pressers on the end of the web to take out product which is stuck in the web
– The web is equipped with a tensioner roller for maximum durability
– 95 cm wide discharge belt for undersize to assure maximum capacity