The Baselier element cultivator with separate cultivator elements is very suitable for ridging potato ridges even if the crop has emerged already. Ridging point with parallelogram, spindle adjustment and width adjustment at the top of the row.
– Ideally crumbling of the soil
– Optimal adjustment possibility of the ridging hood
– Big removable covers above the ridging hood for mechanical weed reduction, also possible when the crop has emerged
– Generous clearance under frame beam (0,7 meter)
– Welded hook tines, tine clamps mounted on rotor shaft Ø 50 cm
– Large free space of point cultivator knife till bottom frame beam