Overtop cultivator for seed bed preparation of heavy soils, stubbles or soils with clods and stones. Rotor shaft is running opposite of driving direction of the tractor. The rotor is driven on one side. Working principle of the overtop cultivator is that the soil will be trown upwards in front of the rotary cultivator axel and will hit a sieve plate. in front of this sieve plate, the clods and stones will fall, while the small sand particles will go through the sieve and will fall on top of the clods and stones, which results in a perfect seedbed preparation. Without packer roller, crumble roller, ridging hood or wheels.
– By the opposite turning direction stubble, clods and stones are buried underneath the fine soil
– Producing a nice and clean seed bed in one turn
– Distance between the bars of the sieve plate is 40mm
– Spikes with hard metal plate mounted on plates and plates welded on rotor shaft Ø 75 cm
– Very good crumbling of heavy soil, clods under and fine ground on top.
– Also for use on light stony soil.