Export Sales Manager (NL)
APH Group is looking for an export sales manager! Being an export company of machines and installations for the professional in potatoes and field vegetables, the activities are subdivided into 4 knowledge centers: Field Equipment, Irrigation, In-store Solutions, and Engineering. APH Group distinguishes itself in the various branches by a solution-oriented and integrated approach in which increasing the efficiency for the customer comes first. The working area of APH Group is mainly in Russia, Central- and Eastern Europe, China, Turkey, and Latin America. APH Group cooperates in these areas with A-brands like Baselier, Samon, Agricola Italiana, Dewulf, Miedema, ScanStone, Omnivent, Manter, Idrofoglia, and T-L.
The knowledge center Field focuses on the sales of field machines in the above-mentioned territory. To strengthen our team within this knowledge center, we are looking for a:
Export Sales manager
(Based in the Netherlands)
As Export Sales Manager, you are responsible for:
- The daily commercial and technical support of APH Group subsidiaries, dealers, and agents
- The entire process from quotation to delivery and startup of the machines. You are monitoring current projects and deliveries, maintaining contacts with suppliers, and informing customers about the status of deliveries/projects
- Providing product training on location to customers and colleagues
- A completed technical or agricultural education at least HBO
- Connected with agricultural and a heart for agricultural machinery
- Strong communication skills, flexible and affinity with other cultures
- High level of independence and being a team player at the same time
- Good command English language in word and writing, every other language is a plus (Russian, Polish, Romanian, Turkish, German, Dutch)
- At least 2 years commercial/technical experience
- Affinity with technology and experience in the sector is a requirement
- Customer-oriented and prepared to regularly travel to suppliers and colleagues and clients abroad;
- Focused attitude and able to work under time pressure;
- A 9 to 5 mentality does not fit to the APH Group company culture
- Ability to make decisions and take responsibility;
- Communicator and motivator for our international team and clients;
- Willingness to also perform back-office activities for the projects you work on.
A challenging and varied position with a professional player in her field. The salary is based on the weight of the job, as well as your experience and training. In addition, there are excellent secondary employment conditions.
Do you have questions about the above feature? Please contact Mr. Wytse Oosterbaan (firstname.lastname@example.org, 06-53165660). If you want to apply for the above job, please send your extensive motivation and CV to email@example.com.
Acquisition due to this vacancy is not appreciated.