2 Export Sales Engineers wanted!
From our HQ in Heerenveen Netherlands, we support our 8 subsidiaries abroad and deal directly with the potato multinationals and large agro holdings. APH Group is growing rapidly and therefore is looking for 2 more hands-on managers at the HQ:
Export Sales Engineer
Ventilation & Cooling department
to team up with our “In-Store solutions” team that makes offers, with accompanying drawings, for new storage projects for the ventilating and cooling of potatoes and other root crops. You have a good, practical sense for storing of root crops, you have knowledge of the general design of storages for product in bulk and boxes;
Export Sales Engineer
Grading, Washing & packing department
to team up with our “Engineering” team that makes offers, with accompanying drawings, for new grading, washing, polishing, topping, weighing, packaging, and palletizing of potatoes and other root crops. You have a good practical sense for the handling of root crops, you have knowledge of the general design of the different lines;
As Export Sales Engineer, you are responsible for:
- The daily commercial and technical support of APH Group subsidiaries, dealers, and agents
- The entire process from quotation to delivery and startup of the projects. You are monitoring current projects and deliveries, maintaining contacts with suppliers, and informing customers about the status of deliveries/ projects
- Providing product training on location to customers and colleagues
- A completed technical or agricultural education at least HBO level.
- Connected with the agricultural sector and a heart for agricultural machinery and installations
- Strong communication skills, flexible and affinity with other cultures
- High level of independence and being a team player at the same time
- Good command English language in word and writing, every other language is a plus (Russian, Polish, Romanian, Turkish, German, Dutch)
- At least 2 years commercial/technical experience
- Affinity with technology and experience in the sector are a requirement
- Customer-oriented and prepared to regularly travel to suppliers and colleagues and clients abroad;
- Focused attitude and able to work under time pressure;
- A 9 to 5 mentality does not fit to the APH Group company culture
- Ability to make decisions and take responsibility;
- Communicator and motivator for our international team and clients;
- Willingness to also perform back-office activities for the projects you work on.
- A challenging and varied position with a professional player in her field;
- The salary is based on the weight of the job, as well as your experience and training;
- In addition, there are excellent secondary employment conditions.
Do you have questions about the above feature? Please contact Mr. Wytse Oosterbaan (email@example.com, 06-53165660). If you want to apply for the above job, please send your extensive motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition due to this vacancy is not appreciated.