Transplanting machine model Practica for modules. Among the most important features that characterise this transplanting machine, the extreme precision of the transplanting, as well as the outstanding performance on any kind of soil and the possibility to mount the machine in a fix or in a foldable frame must be highlighted. Moreover the parallelogram structure, in which the independent transplanting units are mounted, permits uniform transplanting, even if the soil surface is irregular. The machine is equipped with single plant tray holder and press wheels. The transplanting elements are mounted on an independent frame set on 4 wheels. This is the main reason why it is possible to bed out the plants in a more precise way.
The Practica is equipped with a single round shaped transplanting element with 6 cups. The minimum row distance is 40 cm. The minimum distance between the plants is 15 cm and the maximum is 70 cm. If a right accessory is mounted with the standard equipment, the minimum distance between the plants can be 12 cm as well.
Standard equipped with:
- 2 meter toolbar for 4 planting elements (40cm row distance)
- Independent transplanting units mounted on 4 wheels (double frame)
- Distance min. between the rows 40 cm.
- Distance min/max in the row 15-70 cm.
- Transplanting unit with 6 cups (for conic, pyramidal soil block max. diameter 4 cm)
- Press wheels
- Plant distribution system with 6 cups
- Plant tray holder