Trailed 2-row potato harvester, based on the generally known harvesting and sorting mechanism. This machine is equipped with 3 harvesting webs and 1 hedgehog belt, 2 haulm rollers next to the discs, 4 discs, 2 agitators on the first harvesting web, 2 rubber haulm rollers, 4 gears, elevator (900mm), bunker with walking floor, hinge able falling diaboloes, hydraulic level regulation, hydraulic driven sorting table with goose neck, cylinders are supplied by the tractor oil, electrical-hydraulical dividers.
- Operating console for trailed machine.
- Set of tyres: Trelleborg 500/55x22.5.
- Levelling of the machine.
- Harvesting element with 1-part harvesting shares, of which the inclination angle can be adjusted .
- Haulm pulling rollers next to the outer discs.
- Pulled and falling diabolo set (diameter 600 mm).
- Harvesting channel width: 1.500mm.
- 2 Swingers in the 1st harvesting web (both mechanically driven)
- Hydraulically driven lower hedgehog belt.
- Bunker with a 7m³ capacity, one discharging web with a slatted base.