Dewulf's 4-row self-propelled, bunker harvester.
Dewulf remains loyal to the concept of high-quality, frontal harvesting. Because the harvesting unit is positioned ahead of the tracks, the potato ridges remain intact and the harvester has excellent stability. Due to this construction, it is possible to keep harvesting for longer in the event of wet conditions. The harvesting unit is equipped with large, hydraulically driven discs and steel wheels to control the depth.
The haulm topper has been fitted with an improved flail distribution. Due to this, the suction force has been increased considerably. The hood of the haulm chopper is largely made of synthetic material. The depth control with skids follows the ridges and ensures a perfect pulverization.
The sieving capacity is realized by 3 webs, without narrowing, a great harvesting capacity will be achieved by the wide and unobstructed flow in the machine. All the webs are hydraulic driven, the direction (1st & 2nd web) and speed (all webs) is adjustable depending on the field conditions.
After sieving, the product flow arrives at the hedgehog belt, which provides the first intensive cleaning. Then the potatoes reach the Flexyclean® cleaning unit, this patented variable bypass system in combination with a cleaning unit, which responds perfectly to the respective conditions.
The flow of potatoes which pass over the cleaning unit, can be adjusted steplessly via Flexyclean® and drop heights are restricted to a minimum.
Finally, the potatoes are distributed across the entire width of the ring elevator with the 3-part distributor. The ring elevator is equipped with active side walls, which protect the potatoes against damage.
The Kwatro has a bunker with a capacity of 11 ton. This offers an important advantage when crossing large parcels with a large yield. The 1-part bunker makes it possible to unload the entire bunker quickly or to unload on the move.
The clever weight distribution (1 wide rear steering wheel and 2 tracks mounted under the harvester) ensure a perfectly flat ground after harvesting with minimal compacting. The rear steering angle is the widest available in the range which makes the harvester very manoeuvrable, even on the smallest parcels. The traction power can be adjusted per track/wheel, ensuring that harvesting can be continued, even in the most challenging circumstances and weather conditions.
The luxury cabin, create a spacious working environment focused on the driver. Due to an excellent view on the harvesting unit, the driving experience is sublime. The control-units for the harvesting and driving sections and a joystick provide the driver with all luxury and simplicity for the operating of the harvester. The product flow can be monitored via cameras and screens.
Standard you have an easily and quick access to all main components in order to do the proper maintenance. Beside of that our machines are equipped with standard parts which are worldwide easily available.
- Possibility to be adapted to all kind of field circumstances
- High capacity
- Strong and open chassis
- Proven and tested worldwide
- Professional control system for drive (DCU) and harvesting (HCU) control with user friendly joystick
- Maintenance-free components
- Standard spare parts, worldwide available
- Fully hydraulic control
- Large rear wheels with 2 tracks under the machine, guarantees drive ability in all conditions
- Very manoeuverable machine
- Unloading of the bunker while harvesting continuous (+25% productivity increase!)
- Haulm roller between 2nd and 3rd web
- 1 Hedgehog belt with adjustable speed and inclination, as an additional cleaning
- Cleaning module: axial rollers with speed and angle adjustment in combination with the Flexyclean®
- Making use of the advantage; that product is first passing over the wide lower hedgehog belt which breaks up the large clods before they reach the axial rollers. This result in great sieving capacity
- Different, interchangeable cleaning module possibilities (Easy Clean module and/or web module)
Machine is standard equipped with:
- Cabin: Claas, with air conditioning, windscreen wipers, radio, Grammer pneumatic seat with operating console and multifunctional joystick, 2 adjustable and heated mirrors. An extra frame is added at the right side of the driver where extra equipment can be stored.
- Air conditioning with adjustable ventilators
- Operating system: DCU and HCU. Drive Control Unit (DCU): on the top to set the adjustments of the drive functions. Harvesting Control Unit (HCU): on the bottom to set the adjustments of the harvesting functions + user friendly joystick + 20 quick acces buttons to go directly into the mostly used functions. 5 different pre-set can be adjusted: this makes it possible to set all the harvesting parameters during harvest with just 1 push on the joystick
- Diesel engine: Scania DC13 368KW (500 HP) Stage IV (EU); rpm on the road: 1.550 rpm , normal rpm on the field 1.250 rpm - 1.750 rpm
- Fuel tank capacity: +/- 600 l // AdBlue tank capacity: 60 l
- Set of tyres: Front; 2 x Claas Terra Trac (900 mm width) and back; central rear wheel CONTINENTAL 1050/50 R32
- Steerable tracks (3°) operated by 2 control pedals in the cabin. Steerable central rear wheel (60° to both sides). Position indication on DUC and automatic neutral position. When exceeding a certain angle with the rear wheel, the front axle (tracks) will automaticly synchronized steer out to create a smaller turning circle.
- Hydrostatic 3-wheel drive continuously variable (0-20 to 25 km/h depending on local regulations), 5 gears of which 4 freely adjustable in the DCU. The traction can be adjusted per wheel, so that you can keep harvesting even in the worst circumstances and weather conditions. You can also choose to harvest in automatic gear.
- Automatic greasing system
- Automatic oil dripping system for bunker chain
- Machine inclination = automatic levelling + manual operation with control pedals
- Haulm topper (4 row) which pulverizes the haulm and deposits it in between the potato ridges. ADC (Automatic Depth Control) with 2 skids makes sure a perfect pulverization. The hood of the haulm topper is made out of durable material.
- Harvesting unit: support rollers (also weight relief of the haulm topper), single harvesting shares on 1 share bracket (adjustable inclination), haulm intake rollers, APC (Automatic Pressure Control, adjustable weight relief per 1 bar), ADC harvesting unit (Automatic Depth Control, adjustable per side) driven cutting discs, closure flaps
- DAS (Dewulf Automatic Steering): 2 skids are monitoring the ridge and steering the back wheel
- Sieving conveyor 1: 2 individual sieving webs, with each width 1.460 mm, length 1.870 mm, hydraulically driven with PU drive sprockets, speed and turning sense are adjustable from the cabin.
- Sieving conveyor 2: width 2 x 1.460mm, length 3.520 mm, hydraulically driven with PU drive sprockets, adjustable in speed and reversible from the cabin. Standard equipped with 2 eccentric agitators which is in speed adjustable from the cabin
- Haulm roller 1: width 3.000 mm, hydraulically driven, easy to adjust haulm hooks
- Sieving conveyor 3: width 2 x 1.460 mm, length 2.280 mm, hydraulically driven with cam wheels, speed is adjustable from the cabin. Standard equipped with 1 eccentric agitator, of which speed is adjustable from the cabin
- Hedgehog unit 1: width 2.700 mm (2x 1.350 mm), hydraullically driven with divisible universal rollers (ø 180 mm), inclination angle and speed are adjustable from the cabin, hydraulically driven counter roller. The waste of the hedgehog unit is evacuated by a PVC waste conveyor.
- Flexyclean® Kwatro: Flexyclean web (with fully closed bar), which can be steplessly moved (0-100%) over the axial rollers. In combination with 30 axial rollers (speed is adjustable from the cabin to set the cleaning intensity, with anti blocking system)
- Ring elevator: width 1.200