The machine consists of a barrel made up of a series of brush rollers which rotate independently and can both be varied in speed. The machine is designed with low maintenance in mind. The machine is manufactured completely in stainless steel and can be supplied as a standalone unit or mounted on a cleaning screen to allow the waste water to be recycled and pumped back to the spray bar. There are two spray bars inside the barrel, one is for fresh water and the other is for recycled. In tests it was found that by using the brush polisher after conventional washing, vegetable shelf life and pack out was vastly improved.
- 2500 mm long x 777 mm diameter barrel
- 2 off 4 row 'C' section barrel drive belts
- 45 mm diameter barrel drive shafts
- 3 kw barrel drive geared motor
- 14 off 218 diameter nylon brushes carried in 40 mm bearings & driven by 'B' section belts at both ends
- 2x 4 Kw Brush drive geared motor
- Inverter speed control on barrel & brushes
- All bearings triple sealed
- Main construction 80 x 80 RHS & 3.5mm plate
- Stainless steel construction except certain drive components
- Electrical control panel
The type of brush depends on the type of product that has to be polished, please indicate this.