Environmental friendly and food safe cooling cooling with beet juice.
Agricultural and industrial cooling installations contain in general the refrigerant R22. R22 contains harmful HCFK's and will be forbidden in the near future. Ammoniac is an alternative but this brings hazards to food safety. It can be done different. With Thermera cooling, Omnivent and their suppliers introduced a environmental friendly and food safe cooling system.
During the production of sugar from sugar beets a rest product is created: Betaine. Betaine forms the base of Thermera. Cooling equipment with Thermera as a refrigerant is a very good choice for the food industry. The absence of hazardous substances is of big value for the industry. The characteristics and results of Thermera are equal to other refrigerants. The heat transfer characteristics and thus the energy efficiency of Thermera are even better then of conventional systems.
The Food Safe Cooling System:
- Indirect cooling system with Thermera as refrigerant.
- Thermera is an anti-freeze liquid, based on betaïn which is 100% food safe.
- Betaïn is made out of rape seeds or beets and is marketed as a neutral cooling liquid.
- Temp = -15 ºC / -25 ºC (-40 ºC is also possible)
- Environment friendly
- Only toxic refrigerant in chiller outside of the storage building
- Low maintenance
- Easy installation
- High quality Daikin chillers (10-1.000 kW)
- Goedhart heat exchangers
- High efficiency
- Controlled dT1
- Low dehydration
- Thermera is cooled down by a environment friendly refrigerant R-407C, which is only in the chiller.
- Limited amount of refrigerant.
For offer requests, please specify:
- product to stored
- amount of product and cell sizes
- boxes or bulk
- location (geographical)
- storage period