Dewulf's 2-row, self-propelled top lifting harvester with elevator.
The pick-up element is fitted with teethed belts for lifting carrots, turnip, red beet, celeriac, etc. From the newest cabin, there is a perfect view created on the pick-up element, haulm separation unit and elevator.
The pick-up element ensures a perfect picking angle and ends in a forced haulm separation unit.
Unique are the 'Floating Shares', 2 individual harvesting elements with independent topping knives, whereby maximum stability is guaranteed, even with high speeds. Small up-and-down movements of the pick-up element do not have any influence on the position of the share arms, whereby maximum stability is guaranteed and a better cutting result is achieved.
The haulm separation unit has (per row) 2 set of 6 topping knives and is fitted with 'Labyrinth Sealing' in the bearing houses. This provides the highest degree of durability in the market, whereby even the smallest dust particles and aggressive plant fluids cannot gain access to the bearings. Two grease nipples per head lubricate all six topping blades through a central grease channel within the housing.
The drive of the haulm separation unit is done by a maintenance-free 'Gearbox Drive'. Two heavy-duty sprockets ensure a perfect synchronization of the blades. As a result, the tops of the carrots remain undamaged and the topping knives last longer.
From the haulm separation unit, product goes via the sieving web onto the elevator.
Thanks to the long harvesting belts the elevator is attached higher on the chassis, there for the product is transported up at a significantly lower angle, which ensures no fall back of the product. The wide elevator guarantees as well a high capacity operation.
Stability of the machine is an important aspect regarding the intake of the product. Too much balancing of the machine can have a negative effect of this. Large wheels ensures an optimal stability and ground clearance in the field. In combination with a balanced weight distribution, low ground pressure is obtained.
The robust mono chassis guarantees a superior durability with a low weight. The open construction provides a considerably improved view of the harvesting process.
Standard you have an easily and quick access to all main components in order to do the proper maintenance. Beside of that our machines are equipped with standard parts which are worldwide easily available.
- High capacity
- Strong and open chassis
- Proven and tested worldwide
- Professional control system for drive (DCU) and harvesting (HCU) control with user friendly joystick
- Maintenance-free components
- Standard spare parts, worldwide available
- Fully hydraulic control
- Very manoeuverable machine
- High cleaning capacity
- Perfect "grip" to product by means of teethed belts
- Large elevator
Machine is standard equipped with:
- Cabine: CLAAS: windscreen wipers, radio, Grammer pneumatic seat, adjustable steering wheel, 2 adjustable and heated wing mirrors. An extra frame is added at the right side of the driver where extra equipment can be added (GPS, cell phone holder, ... )
- Air conditioning with adjustable ventilators
- Operating system: DCU and HCU [drive control-unit (DCU) on the top to set the adjustments of the drive functions; harvesting control-unit (HCU) on the bottom to set the adjustments of the harvesting functions] + user friendly joystick + 20 quick acces buttons to go directly into the mostly used functions. 5 different pre-set can be adjusted: this makes it possible to set all the harvesting parameters during harvest with just 1 push on the joystick
- Fuel tank capacity: +/- 770 l // AdBlue tank capacity: 60 l
- Set of tyres: Front; MITAS 2x625 420/85 R38, rear right; MITAS 2x625 420/85 R38 and rear left; MITAS 2x625 420/85 R38
- Steered rear axle (12°) operated by 2 pedals in the cabin with wheel position indication and automatic neutral position of the steered wheels
- Hydrostatic 3-wheel drive continuously variable (0-20 to 30 km/h depending on local regulations), 5 gears of which 4 freely adjustable in the DCU. The traction can be adjusted per wheel, so that you can keep harvesting even in the worst circumstances and weather conditions. You can also choose to harvest in automatic gear.
- The harvesting elements are individually hung to the chassis and are manually adjustable to handle different harvesting distances (standard: row distance need to be between 450 mm and 800 mm). The inclination of the harvesting units is 25°
- 4 Hydraulically driven rotary torpedos (speed and turning direction are adjustable from the cabin)
- Length of the harvesting belts: 14.000 mm. The machine is equipped with 370 mm large drive pulleys for the harvesting belts
- Harvesting belt tensioners: automatic hydraulic tensioning of each harvesting belt (2-row)
- 6-cutters set with flat knives, each bearing housings has two bearings and labyrinth sealing. Hydraulically driven, synchronisation of the cutters is made sure by a closed gear box. (2-row)
- Reversing of the cutters, harvesting belts, optional rotary torpedos, optional rotary cleaners from the cabin (together or individually reversible)
- Speed of the harvesting belts and the cutters adjustable from the cabin
- DSC (Dewulf Synchronisation Control)
- 3 hydraulically driven rollers: 1 roller below each cutter set (to avoid loss of carrots) + 1 entrance roller of the haulm cover (to avoid haulm accumulation on the frame of the cross conveyor)
- Cross conveyor: width 800 mm, speed adjustable on the machine
- Discharge elevator: width 1.200 mm with flat discharge (only 19° inclination): higher discharge capacity at a lower discharging speed. The discharging height is between 1.500 mm and 4.000 mm
- Discharge elevator ZKII: pitch 40 naked bars covered with a canvas and rubber flights every 280 mm
- Automatic tensioner of the discharge elevator web (with spring tensioner).