Dewulf's 2-row, trailed top lifting harvester with large bunker, enables clients to harvest during difficult field conditions with a high capacity output. The pick-up element is fitted with teethed belts for lifting carrots, turnip, red beet, celeriac, etc. The pick-up element ensures a perfect picking angle and ends in a forced haulm separation unit.
Unique are the 'Floating Shares', 2 individual harvesting elements with independent topping knives, whereby maximum stability is guaranteed, even with high speeds. Small up-and-down movements of the pick-up element do not have any influence on the position of the share arms, whereby maximum stability is guaranteed and a better cutting result is achieved.
The haulm separation unit has (per row) 2 set of 6 topping knives and is fitted with 'Labyrinth Sealing' in the bearing houses. This provides the highest degree of durability in the market, whereby even the smallest dust particles and aggressive plant fluids cannot gain access to the bearings. Two grease nipples per head lubricate all six topping blades through a central grease channel within the housing.
The drive of the haulm separation unit is done by a maintenance-free 'Gearbox Drive'. Two heavy-duty sprockets ensure a perfect synchronization of the blades. As a result, the tops of the carrots remain undamaged and the topping knives last longer.
From the haulm separation unit, product goes via the sieving web onto the hedgehog belt. The angle of the hedgehog belt can be adjusted to the circumstances.
From the hedgehog belt, a high capacity elevator takes the product to the bunker. Therefore the gooseneck of the elevators folds down into the bunker to decrease falling heights. When lifting up the bunker, the rear side of the bunker goes up at the same time to have a smaller inclination angle from the discharging bottom.
The tractor oil has to be used for the cylinders and the bunker chain, all other hydraulic functions are operated by the hydraulic unit, which is installed on the machine.
Standard you have an easily and quick access to all main components in order to do the proper maintenance. Beside of that Dewulf machines are equipped with standard parts which are worldwide easily available.
- High capacity
- Strong and open chassis
- Proven and tested worldwide
- Professional control unit with joystick in the cabin of the tractor
- Topping knives driven by the maintenance-free 'Gearbox Drive'
- Maintenance-free components
- Standard spare parts, worldwide available
- Very manoeuverable machine
- Easy to operate
- High cleaning capacity (sieving web and hedgehog unit)
- Perfect "grip" to product by means of teethed belts
- Reducing of falling heights
- Large bunker
Machine is standard equipped with:
- Road regulations EU
- Control unit to set the adjustments of the functions + joystick to operate the mostly used functions
- Cable set with fuse for direct connection of the control-unit and joystick of a trailed harvester to the battery of the tractor.
- Manual support foot
- Cylinder on the drawbar
- DPC: Dewulf Position Control: Cylinder on drawbar with position memory
- Set of tyres: Right; MITAS 620/70 R30 and left; MITAS 620/70 R30
- Steering wheels for trailed harvesters with wheel position indication on the control-unit + parking brake and hydraulic service brakes
- Automatic neutral position of the steering wheels
- Hydraulic equipment on the harvester (gearbox, LS pump, gear pumps, oil tank and oil cooler). Hydraulic cylinders are operated by tractor hydraulics
- The harvesting elements are hanged individually to the chassis and are manually adjustable to handle different harvesting distances (standard: row distance need to be between 450 mm and 800 mm). The inclination of the harvesting units is 25°
- 4 fixed torpedos
- ADC (Automatic Depth Control): proportional sensors, adjustable from the cabin
- Length of the harvesting belts: 14.000 mm. The machine is equipped with 370 mm large drive wheels for the harsting belts.
- Harvesting belt tensioners: automatic hydraulic tensioning of each harvesting belt (2-row)
- 6 Cutters set with flat knives, each bearing housings has two bearings and labyrinth sealing. Hydraulically driven, synchronisation of the cutters is made sure by a closed gear box. (2-row)
- Reversing of the cutters, harvesting belts, optional rotary torpedos, optional rotary cleaners from the cabin (together or individually reversible)
- Speed of the harvesting belts and the cutters adjustable from the cabin
- 3 hydraulically driven rollers: 1 roller below each cutter set (to avoid loss of carrots) + 1 entrance roller of the haulm cover (to avoid haulm accumulation on the frame of the cross conveyor)
- Cross conveyor: width 800 mm, speed adjustable on the machine
- Hedgehog unit: width 1.000 mm, length 1.680 mm, inclination adjustable from the cabin, speed adjustable on the machine
- Discharge conveyor: width 800 mm. The small inclination makes a high discharge capacity possible into the bunker: pitch 28, rubber covered, 140 mm rubber flights. Speed adjustable from the cabin.
- Automatic falling height from the discharge conveyor
- Bunker: capacity of 8,2 m³ (4,5 ton). Maximum discharging height 3.950 mm, minimal discharging height 1.300 mm
- Automatic filling of the bunker