A Bijlsma Hercules palletizer is very economical when it comes to valuable space. The compact construction means that it can be placed in almost any area. Its sophisticated design enables you to feed empty pallets to the machine from three sides. There are two options available for feeding bags.
Brief description of the operation
The bags are fed to the machine through an optional (sewing) conveyor. The kick-over unit tips the bags on the feeding belt. Special shaped rollers ensure that the bags are flattened once they are inside of the palletizer. A bag lift raises the bags, by means of a product-friendly gripper the bag is dropped at the proper height and place. The gripper, mounted on a travelling crab, moves into position above the pallet and releases the bag. The bag is placed in the proper location via a filling plate. The filling plate can be adjusted to standard platform formats.
Controls in different languages.
The palletizer is equipped with PLC controls. Where necessary, the motors are regulated with frequency converters. Stacking programs are manually programmable though a push-button panel with a display. There are six standard, preprogrammed stacking programs. A stacking program can be adjusted by changing the coordinates. Various functions can also be operated manually via control menus. You can display all functions in the language of your choice, along with countless program details, such as the number of bags or the daily totals.
Besides agricultural product such as potatoes, onions or Brussels sprouts, the palletizer can also process non-agricultural products such as playground sand and ornamental gravel. The equipment can also handle various types of packing materials, such as Jute, mesh bags, paper bags or plastic bags. Bijlsma Hercules palletizer adjusts flexibly to the packing materials and to your wishes. The large number of optional accessories can further enlarge operating ease and flexibility of the palletizer.
Machine standard equipped with:
- 6 stacking programs to be operated by the PLC screen. All of these programs can be used as basis
for the new stacking program. Programs standard for 50 kg and 25 kg.
- Infeed and outfeed possible from different sides, therefore the machine can be placed in almost
- Positioning of every bag can be changed easily by operating the screen.
- Stacking hopper for perfect piling of the pallets, standard supplied with devices for bag guiding
- 5 empty pallets can be placed by means of a fork lift truck
- Steering of the motors for the X- and Y-axis by means of frequency converters.
- Rubber / nylon travelling wheels which will reduce noise and wear will to the minimum.
- Height adjustment by means of a heavy duty chain instead of steel cables
- Rollerlane with oval rollers for flattening out the bags for a maximum stacking result
- Electric bag lifter with double V-belt for high capacity
- Pneumatic bag pusher
- Easy transport with a forklift truck
- Standard electric connection for infeedbelt NB
- Free contact for connection towards sewingline for ready-indication or stop situation