Omnivent supplies ventilation systems for drying and storing of agricultural produce (potatoes, onions, red beets etc.). This can be either bulk storage systems or box storage systems.
Bulk storage systems can have several designs. A few examples:
- Pressure room with above ground or in-floor ducts
- Pressure room with fully ventilated floor
- Fanhouse with plenum construction (mainly used in hangar type storage)
Box storage systems are available in several configurations depending on the stored product, box type, budget etc.
- Pressure wall (forced ventilation, good air-distribution, limited row length)
- Suction wall or unit (forced ventilation, good air-distribution longer row lengths)
- Room ventilation units (flow along ventilation suitable for clean and graded potatoes)
Omnivent can deliver the complete ventilation systems including mounting. It is also possible to deliver schematic drawings to assist a local construction company.
Main system components are fans, hatches, rack systems to operate the hatches, and control equipment. Optional equipment can be heating, humidification (OmniPads or Omnibreeze), CO2 sensors, steel half round ducts, circulation fans etc.
Request for ventilation projects should be done including produce specification, building sizes, climate specifications, storage period, requested storage system, requested number of section etc.