Construction built up from a sheet metal housing wherein the drum is mounted. At the end of the drum a slide is fitted. The washer drum exists of a hexagonal drum built out of perforated sheet metal and equipped with flights.
The angular drum construction ensures both a rigid construction and an optimal washing result. The intensity of the washing can be changed by varying the filling grade and the speed of the drum.
- Steel frame construction of box profiles
- Plastic flights inside the drum to tumble and convey the product,
- 2 portals wherein the drum is driven by a timing belt
- Water use: regulated with 4” valve
- Water spraying pipe with 6 spray openings, regulated with 1”ball valve
- Inlet with ring spraying pipe, flow regulated with 2” ball valve