Toppers are used to take of the surplus of tops from the onions, sjallots or onion sets. After harvest onions are often stored with at least 10 centimeters of top-tails. Retail outlets normally only allow up to 2.5 centimeters and the ERC toppers ensure that the surplus of tail is effectively and efficiently taken of before sorting and packing. Multiple blades give a better haulm topping result with a difficult product, as well as a higher capacity with normal product.
Standard equipped with:
- 2 Blades
- 2 Vibration motors for transporting the onions
- 2 Sieves with step in between, sieves fitted with clamps
- Total enclosure of the entire system against waste, dust and noise
- Waste belt 3.500x500
- ERC blade motor system: height adjustable per blade
- Hood above the sieves, with an emergency stop
- Wired up to isolators, electric control panel not included
- Including a support frame with an in feed height of maximum 2 meter
It is a stand alone machine.