Only T-L Linear systems offer continuous movement for precise water management, custom designed for your application.
- T-L linear irrigation systems consistently use nearly 50% less water than flood irrigation methods while allowing almost total coverage of the field. Equal water distribution over the length of a linear system reduces friction loss and lowers operating costs.
- T-L’s hydrostatic drive delivers continuous movement resulting in precise water distribution, which is critical to production when irrigating and especially when applying chemicals through the system. There is no “start-stop” operation typical of electrically driven systems.
- T-L linear systems can be guided from a furrow, above ground cable, or a buried wire depending on the specific requirements.
- T-L’s exclusive spool valve guidance system assures accurate alignment for each tower.
- Water can be drawn from a ditch or by “hose-drag” up to 200 m in length.
- Linears can be end-feed or center feed.
- T-L’s Ultra Linear Tractor allows you to irrigate adjacent parallel fields with one system. The spans pivot around a stationary 4-wheel tractor using a furrow, cable, concrete ditch or buried wire for guidance. The tractor can rotate allowing the system to operate in a variety of orientations.
- Basic control is good for End Feed linears 200m to 400m and Center Feed linears 400m to 800m. (recommended lengths)