The MT14-90 has been developed as a potato front harvester, which can only be used in combination with a potato harvester straight behind a tractor.
The harvester behind tractor, should be equipped with half diaboloes and 1 central share.
Of totally 4 rows, the 2 outside rows, in front of the tractor, will be harvested and transported through 2 independent web and 2 side delivery belts between the 2 ridges which still need to be harvested by the harvester.
In this way it is possible to collect 4 rows of potatoes simultaneously.
Machine is standard equipped with:
- 2 Side delivery belts, with 40mm naked web, hydraulic driven, on/off electric
- PTO driven oil pump
- Own hydraulic system with oil cooler
- 4 Hydraulic driven discs of 910mm diameter with scrapers (no diaboloes)
- 4 Large steel depth wheels of 710mm
- 2 Harvesting webs (hydraulic adjustable) each 900mm width, with 40mm naked web
- Mechanical adjustable shaker
- Hydraulic toplink
- Hydraulic sideshift 70cm
- 3 star agitators mechanical adjustable
- Road trafic light with flashlight
Advantage of the system:
- Increase of capacity at a small investment
- You always have the possibility to harvest with wide tyres on the tractor, so a better traction, also in wet conditions
- Efficient use of tractors, thus reduction of diesel
- Efficient use of employees