Because of its original construction (three-wheel harvester), the 2-row self-propelled carrot harvester with elevator is extremely appropriate as a harvester for open field. It has extra long harvesting belts (14.000 mm). A haulm separation unit with 6 topping knives gives this harvester an extra dimension and an increased capacity. The haulm separation unit is driven by hydraulic motor and has a closed gearbox which results in no wearing. The wide elevator gives an equal discharge of the product. The speeds of the elevator, the topping knives, the cross web and the hydraulically driven rotary torpedoes are adjustable from the cabin. The driver has a perfect view on the harvesting process from the cabin.
The machine is standard equipped with:
• Cabin: Claas, with air conditioning, windscreen wipers, radio, Grammer pneumatic seat with operating console and multifunctional joystick, 2 adjustable and heated mirrors.
• Control terminal in combination with a joystick for adapting all settings and parameters of the harvester
• Set of lights and working lights for a self propelled machine: 2 flashing lights, 9 working lights, 4 side lights and 2 reverse lights.
• Fuel tank capacity 770 liter.
• Diesel engine: Scania Tier IV Final (Ad blue) 350hp
• Steering axle: inclination of 12°, automatic middle positioning with pedal control, wheel position indication showed on the control terminal.
• Drive: hydrostatic wheel drive which is continuously variable (0 up to 30 km/h), 5 programmed drive modes in the control terminal, of which 4 are adjustable by the operator.
• Set of tires for ZKIIS: front and right + left rear wheel are both twin tires (for crop protection), Mitas 2x 420/85 R38
• 4 Hydraulic driven torpedos (speed and drive direction are adjustable from the cabin)
• The harvesting elements are individually mounted to the frame and are manually adjustable
• Length of the harvesting belts: 14.000mm
• Automatic belt tensioners (hydraulic)
• Belt and knife speed is separately adjustable
• ADC: Automatic Depth Control with proportional sensors which are adjustable from the cabin
• The haulm separation unit has 6 topping knives and is fitted with special sealings in the bearing houses
• 3 Hydraulic friven rollers; 1 under each knife (to avoid loss of carrots) + 1 after the knifes (to avoid haulm accumulation on the frame of the cross conveyor)
• Discharge elevator of 1.200mm width.
• The elevator is covered with a cloth and has rubber flights
• DSC: Dewulf Synchronization Control