The MOP-200 clearly sets new standards in onion peeling. The machine is designed to meet the new hygiene standards and is simpler than ever. The result:
- More 'up-time',
- Lower maintenance costs,
- Greater ease of use and,
- Optimal peeling performance.
- Single infeed-, dosing,- and singulating belt
- Infeed hopper with continuous moving back plate
- Continuous belt with flexible transportation pins
- Turning wiper system to remove double laying onions
± 80-100 onions per minute.
The capacity is determined by the size of the onions, the capacity and experience of the operator(s) and feed system to the onion peeler.
- Onions with a diameter of ± 60 mm-140 mm
- The diameter variation of the onions per operation run should not exceed ± 20 mm
- The onions should be of a reasonable quality, in general round shape and have to be deleafed"