Dewulf's 2-row, self-propelled top lifting harvester with bunker.
The pick-up element is fitted with teethed belts for lifting carrots, turnip, red beet, celeriac, etc. From the newest cabin, there is a perfect view created on the pick-up element, haulm separation unit and elevator.
The pick-up element ensures a perfect picking angle and ends in a forced haulm separation unit.
Unique are the 'Floating Shares', 2 individual harvesting elements with independent topping knives, whereby maximum stability is guaranteed, even with high speeds. Small up-and-down movements of the pick-up element do not have any influence on the position of the share arms, whereby maximum stability is guaranteed and a better cutting result is achieved.
The haulm separation unit has (per row) 2 set of 6 topping knives and is fitted with 'Labyrinth Sealing' in the bearing houses. This provides the highest degree of durability in the market, whereby even the smallest dust particles and aggressive plant fluids cannot gain access to the bearings. Two grease nipples per head lubricate all six topping blades through a central grease channel within the housing.
The drive of the haulm separation unit is done by a maintenance-free 'Gearbox Drive'. Two heavy-duty sprockets ensure a perfect synchronization of the blades. As a result, the tops of the carrots remain undamaged and the topping knives last longer.
From the haulm separation unit, product goes via 2 sieving webs onto the hedgehog belt.
Thanks to the long harvesting belts the elevator is attached higher on the chassis, there for the product is transported up at a significantly lower angle, which ensures no fall back of the product.
Stability of the machine is an important aspect regarding the intake of the product. Too much balancing of the machine can have a negative effect of this. Large wheels ensures an optimal stability and ground clearance in the field. In combination with a balanced weight distribution, low ground pressure is obtained.
The robust mono chassis guarantees a superior durability with a low weight. The open construction provides a considerably improved view of the harvesting process.
Standard you have an easily and quick access to all main components in order to do the proper maintenance. Beside of that our machines are equipped with standard parts which are worldwide easily available.
- High capacity
- Strong and open chassis
- Proven and tested worldwide
- Professional control system for drive (DCU) and harvesting (HCU) control with user friendly joystick
- Maintenance-free components
- Standard spare parts, worldwide available
- Fully hydraulic control
- Very manoeuverable machine
- High cleaning capacity
- Perfect "grip" to product by means of teethed belts
Machine is standard equipped with:
- Cabine: CLAAS: windscreen wipers, radio, Grammer pneumatic seat, adjustable steering wheel, 2 adjustable and heated wing mirrors. An extra frame is added at the right side of the driver where extra equipment can be added (GPS, cell phone holder, ... )
- Air conditioning with adjustable ventilators
- Operating system: DCU and HCU [drive control-unit (DCU) on the top to set the adjustments of the drive functions; harvesting control-unit (HCU) on the bottom to set the adjustments of the harvesting functions] + user friendly joystick + 20 quick acces buttons to go directly into the mostly used functions. 5 different pre-set can be adjusted: this makes it possible to set all the harvesting parameters during harvest with just 1 push on the joystick
- Diesel engine SCANIA DC9 85A 257 KW (350 HP) Tier IV Final (ad blue) with cooler (water / air / oil); rpm on the road: 1.300, rpm in the field: 1.600
- Fuel tank capacity: +/- 770 l // AdBlue tank capacity: 60 l
- Set of tyres: Front; MITAS 2X650 480/70 R38, rear right; MITAS 2X650 480/70 R38 and rear left; MITAS 2X650 480/70 R38
- Steered rear axle (12°) operated by 2 pedals in the cabin with wheel position indication and automatic neutral position of the steered wheels
- Hydrostatic 3-wheel drive continuously variable (0-20 to 30 km/h depending on local regulations), 5 gears of which 4 freely adjustable in the DCU. The traction can be adjusted per wheel, so that you can keep harvesting even in the worst circumstances and weather conditions. You can also choose to harvest in automatic gear.
- The harvesting elements are individually hung to the chassis and are manually adjustable to handle different harvesting distances (standard: row distance need to be between 450 mm and 800 mm). The inclination of the harvesting units is 25°
- 4 Hydraulically driven rotary torpedos (speed and turning direction are adjustable from the cabin)
- Length of the harvesting belts: 14.000 mm. The machine is equipped with 370 mm large drive wheels.
- Harvesting belt tensioners: automatic hydraulic tensioning of each harvesting belt (2-row)
- 6-cutters set with flat knives, each bearing housings has two bearings and labyrinth sealing. Hydraulically driven, synchronisation of the cutters is made sure by a closed gear box. (2-row)
- Reversing of the cutters, harvesting belts, optional rotary torpedos, optional rotary cleaners from the cabin (together or individually reversible)
- Speed of the harvesting belts and the cutters adjustable from the cabin
- DSC (Dewulf Synchronisation Control)
- A PVC-waste conveyor is evacuating the cutted haulm out of the harvester
- Sieving conveyor 1: width 1.150 mm. This conveyor is bringing the crop backwards onto the sieving conveyor 2. Standard it has a hydraulic star agitator. On/off and speed are adjustable individually from the cabin.
- Sieving conveyor 2: width 1.150 mm. This conveyor is bringing the crop backwards onto hedgehog unit 1. Standard it has a hydraulic star agitator + on/off and speed are adjustable from the cabin.
- Hedgehog unit 1: width 1.150 mm, inclination and speed are adjustable from the cabin
- Cross conveyor: width 800 mm, speed adjustable on the machine. Standard it has a duo agitator, of which on/off and speed are adjustable from the cabin.
- Hedgehog unit 2: width 900 mm, inclination and speed are adjustable from the cabin
- Discharge conveyor: width 1.000 mm. The small inclination makes a high discharge capacity possible into the bunker: pitch 28, split PVC covered, 140 mm rubber flights. Speed is adjustable from the cabin. Automatic falling height from the top of the discharge conveyor.
- Bunker with capacity of 9 m³ (5 ton)