Dewulf's 3-row, trailed top lifting harvester with elevator, enables clients to harvest during difficult field conditions with a high capacity output. The pick-up element is fitted with teethed belts for lifting carrots, turnip, red beet, celeriac, etc. The pick-up element ensures a perfect picking angle and ends in a forced haulm separation unit.
Unique are the 'Floating Shares', 2 individual harvesting elements with independent topping knives, whereby maximum stability is guaranteed, even with high speeds. Small up-and-down movements of the pick-up element do not have any influence on the position of the share arms, whereby maximum stability is guaranteed and a better cutting result is achieved.
The haulm separation unit has (per row) 2 set of 6 topping knives and is fitted with 'Labyrinth Sealing' in the bearing houses. This provides the highest degree of durability in the market, whereby even the smallest dust particles and aggressive plant fluids cannot gain access to the bearings. Two grease nipples per head lubricate all six topping blades through a central grease channel within the housing.
The drive of the haulm separation unit is done by a maintenance-free 'Gearbox Drive'. Two heavy-duty sprockets ensure a perfect synchronization of the blades. As a result, the tops of the carrots remain undamaged and the topping knives last longer.
From the haulm separation unit, product goes via the sieving web onto the elevator.
Thanks to the long harvesting belts the elevator is attached higher on the chassis, there for the product is transported up at a significantly lower angle, which ensures no fall back of the product. The wide elevator guarantees as well a high capacity operation.
Stability of the machine is an important aspect regarding the intake of the product. Too much balancing of the machine can have a negative effect of this. Large wheels ensures an optimal stability and ground clearance in the field. In combination with a balanced weight distribution, low ground pressure is obtained.
The robust mono chassis guarantees a superior durability with a low weight. The open construction provides a considerably improved view of the harvesting process.
Standard you have an easily and quick access to all main components in order to do the proper maintenance. Beside of that our machines are equipped with standard parts which are worldwide easily available.
- High capacity
- Strong and open chassis
- Proven and tested worldwide
- Professional control unit with joystick in the cabin of the tractor
- Topping knives driven by the maintenance-free 'Gearbox Drive'
- Maintenance-free components
- Standard spare parts, worldwide available
- Very manoeuverable machine
- High cleaning capacity
- Perfect "grip" to product by means of teethed belts
- Large elevator
- Hedgehogbelt to separate the crop and the rest of the soil
Machine is standard equipped with:
- Road regulations EU
- Control unit to set the adjustments of the functions + joystick to operate the mostly used functions
- Cable set with fuse for direct connection of the control-unit and joystick of a trailed harvester to the battery of the tractor.
- Manual support foot
- Cylinder on the drawbar
- Set of tyres: Right; MITAS 600/65 R38 and left; MITAS 600/65 R38
- Steering wheels for trailed harvesters with wheel position indication on the control-unit + parking brake and hydraulic service brakes
- Automatic neutral position of the steering wheels
- Hydraulic equipment on the harvester (gearbox, LS pump, gear pumps, oil tank and oil cooler). Hydraulic cylinders are operated by tractor hydraulics
- The harvesting elements are hanged individually to the chassis and are manually adjustable to handle different harvesting distances (standard: row distance need to be between 380 mm and 600 mm). The inclination of the harvestings units is 25°
- 6 Hydraulically driven rotary torpedos (speed and turning direction are adjustable from the cabin)
- ADC (Automatic Depth Control): proportional sensors, adjustable from the cabin
- Length of the harvesting belts: 14.000 mm. The machine is equipped with 370 mm large drive wheels for the harsting belts.
- 6 Cutters set with flat knives, each bearing housings has two bearings and labyrinth sealing. Hydraulically driven, synchronisation of the cutters is made sure by a closed gearbox. (3-row)
- Reversing of the cutters, harvesting belts, optional rotary torpedos, optional rotary cleaners from the cabin (together or individually reversible)
- Speed of the harvesting belts and the cutters adjustable from the cabin
- 4 Hydraulically driven rollers: 1 roller below each cutter set (to avoid loss of carrots) + 1 entrance roller of the haulm cover (to avoid haulm accumulation on the frame of the cross conveyor)
- Cross conveyor: width 800 mm, speed adjustable on the machine
- Hedgehog unit: width 1.000 mm, length 1.680 mm, inclination adjustable from the cabin, speed adjustable on the machine
- Discharge conveyor: width 800 mm. At the end of this conveyor is a distributor installed, to distribute the crop equally into the discharge elevator
- Discharge elevator: width 1.200 mm with flat discharge (only 19° inclination): higher discharge capacity at a lower discharging speed. The discharging height is between 1.000 mm and 3.800 mm
- Automatic tensioner of the discharge elevator web (with spring tensioner).