User friendliness, reliability and capacity are the main characteristics for the transportation conveyors in all intake lines. The TAT conveyor range offers all these characteristics combined in one machine. The trough shaped conveyor assures a large product flow on the conveyor and the thick layer of products reduces the dropping heights and thus damages to the product. The special belt shape can even increase the loading capacity on the conveyor up to 40%, especially in combination with the continuously variable belt speeds. The PVC conveyor with integrated scrapers assures that soil cannot stick on the conveyor belt. Variable length settings can be achieved by means of the manually operated length adjustment, electrical length adjustment is optional.
• The product does not touch any metal or painted components. This will prevent internal bruising and paint chips sticking to the products.
• No support rollers at the infeed of the conveyor, for product friendly loading
• PVC conveyor to prevent soil from sticking to the conveyor belt
• A special belt guide system prevents the conveyor belt from running out of alignment
• Variable adjustable belt scraper
• Manual height adjustment by means of a hydraulic hand pump
• Robust manually operated length adjustment
• The coupling section assures the product to be dropped in the center of the conveyor irrespective of the position of the supply
• The hopper is mounted onto the coupling carriage, so it is not necessary to reposition the hopper towards the supply conveyor when the length of the TAT is adjusted
• Continuously variable belt speed